Mom!
I'll be back after shooting the M/V.
Hello, we are BLACKPINK.
We are currently at the M/V filming site for our single [Ice Cream].
It's a sweet, fresh M/V
where you guys can see our girlish charms.
We can't wait to see the final outcome.
We're actually pretty good at this.
It's such a huge honor to be
collaborating with Selena Gomez.
We've talked to her via video call
and we're shooting the M/V in our own spaces.
So I'm really looking forward to it
And I'm really happy.
Sit.
I'm pretending to be a Capybara.
The killing point of this choreography
is really easy.
I can't remember the choreography.
It's so funny to have LISA in front of me.
How was it, did she get it wrong?
I got it wrong without anyone noticing.
This is my youngest baby 'Louis'.
Naw, you're so good at driving.
It's such a bright, energetic song
so it would be good if our fans like it too.
Please look forward to [Ice Cream]!
Postar um comentário